After Norway I was so impressed with the Director that I sold a lot of stuff on ebay to enable me to get my hands on one. Here are some of my thoughts.
1) It is a very fast boat that rewards positive paddling.
2) It is very easy to roll which surprised me as initially it looks quite flat and wide.
3) The out fitting is spot on, I have no issues with the thigh braces that some people seem to have with the Raptor.
4) It doesn’t paddle like an oil tanker. Considering its length (269cm) and volume (360 l) you don’t feel swallowed up by it. I am definitely sitting higher in it than I was in my old Stomper, so no need for a booster seat.
5) Loads of room in the back for any would be multi day paddlers.
6) Its yellow! The colour of my first ever kayak.
I would go as far as saying it is game changing for people around my height and weight (6ft 3 and 16 st). I love it!